Anyone have official rear seat organizers from Ford?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kawie95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Saw these on FordParts.com, looks like they offer some organizers. Just wondering if anyone has seen them before:

Attachments

• ford parts.jpg
    ford parts.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 267

browndavid

Reaction score
Don't know about the rear seat official organizers from ford but there are lots of other product presents like Du ha rear seat storage, huskyliners rear seat storage etc..

Last edited:
OP
OP
K

kawie95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea I was thinking about getting one of the aftermarket ones a while ago. Noticed the OE's today and was wondering how good of a value they are

Icecobra

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What exactly do you not like and why?

It does not have much room I hoped for more going in It is cheap plstic and flexes really easily It has two gun racks but I dont own a short gun that would fit so they are pointless I would be better off having a new 5 channel amp behind the seat new sub and get rid of the sony stuff under the seat.. I was hoping for a better made product with a little more thought in to it for amlmost 200 price tag...