another floor mat option

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score
ive been very pleased with my husky x-act floor mats, but was disappointed they dont offer a rear mat for the supercab, and i never cared for the weathertechs my buddy had in his truck so that wasnt an option for me. i know husky makes a weatherbeater but id read the quality wasnt as good as the x-act. the stocker wasnt bad

but i kinda wanted more coverage. found this product, 3d maxpider,

and had read some good things about it from f150 owners on another site, so i thought id throw one in the back and if i liked it id get some for the front to match. hard to see in the crappy pics, but they have a textured, rubberized, and obviously waterproof surface. the backing is a velcro type material that sticks to the carpeting to prevent slipping. they arent as substantial as i was hoping theyd be (i wouldnt go so far as to call them flimsy but they are pretty light) but they do fit nicely and give good coverage. so if yur looking for something thats heavy rubber like the stocker this aint it. ill have to give em some time and see what i think before i decide if i want em up front. and they look gray but i did order the black ones.

OP
OP
FreightTerrain

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score

ReyLorenzo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really like the looks of this mat. The OEM one is very annoying to clean especially between the groves. My 3 year old son loves spill his juice in the back and it's almost impossible to get that out between the groves after it dries. What other mat did you go with?