Ambient Cup Holder lighting - Opinions?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
T

TheDoubleAA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There used to be a guy on here that sold the OEM ambient lighting kits fitted for our raptors, and I bought one. I like it a lot, but I wonder if your cupholder lighting might not be just a bit on the bright side for night running? It looks KICK ASS though for sure.

I can sell an on/off switch for it if you don't want it on.

---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 AM ----------

I want one in red. Let me know when they are ready.

I forgot to bring my router but I should have some ready easily by next week.

Jordan@Apollo-Optics

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>LSUstang05</font><
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Like I said...once you get a kit together, I'll drive down to your shop to do an install with pics and a review and everything. Interior lighting is something that I really want because of how dark the cab is at night. And if you are able to tie it in to the factory dimmer, that would be awesome!

OP
OP
T

TheDoubleAA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Like I said...once you get a kit together, I'll drive down to your shop to do an install with pics and a review and everything. Interior lighting is something that I really want because of how dark the cab is at night. And if you are able to tie it in to the factory dimmer, that would be awesome!

should be simple just need to have a day off from my day job to do do more and that won't be til Friday.

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
any ETA on when the cup holders and an ambient floor board lighting kit would be available? also would like the rear floor boards lit too as my kids would love it!

OP
OP
T

TheDoubleAA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would it be possible to ship the kit or do you have to do the install?

I'm working it so it'll be a kit.

---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

any ETA on when the cup holders and an ambient floor board lighting kit would be available? also would like the rear floor boards lit too as my kids would love it!

Should be by next weekend.