Airbag stickers on visor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gunner75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did this today. Mine really were tough coming off. One side of the decal/sticker came off w/o residue on fabric, the other side of each decal left the adhesive in the fabric.

Looks good off, but you can see where they were.

svennw

Reaction score
Goof Off

Peeled mine off and then used Goof off. Worked great. Visors are perfectly black now and no stickers. Goo Gone is new to me but might try it just to avoid the strong odor Goof Off has even thought it seems not to linger.

Last edited:

64auto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I done this lastnight and looks terrible. I used a heat gun and the stickers came off no problem. But you can still tell where they were at. I used Goof off and wd40 on a rag and srubbed them till my arms were wore out. Still see where they were. Should I take the visors out and soak them down with goof off or WD40. Any help on this would be greatly apreciated

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score
visor stickers

anybody know a good way to get these annoying, hideous things off, before i lose my freaking mind? and no, i dont have enough hair to own a blow dryer, but ill buy one if thats what it takes. and ill sign a waiver that i understand the airbag dangers.
003_zps9b3c4b0c.jpg