Adding heated seats to base model?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

93cobra

Reaction score
Hi guys, wondering if anyone has had success adding heated seats only. I feel like it would be easy to add the ford heating elements, my question would be on the wiring and the switch on how complicated this venture would be. Thanks!
B

---------- Post added at 01:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 PM ----------

Forgot to mention its a 13 scab

Az Scooter

Full Access Member
Reaction score

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
since they are aftermarket, the switch will need to be wired and mounted differently than oem. but we have sone several heated seat mods on vehicles. wiring shouldnt be very difficult since all you need most of the time is ignition and ground. the rest connects to the switch where it will determine the output settings based on how many positions are available for heat.

Aggie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, wondering if anyone has had success adding heated seats only. I feel like it would be easy to add the ford heating elements, my question would be on the wiring and the switch on how complicated this venture would be. Thanks!
B

---------- Post added at 01:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 PM ----------

Forgot to mention its a 13 scab

You ever posted on CTSVOwners.com?