5 point harness mounts?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ar4x4offroad

Reaction score
Does anyone have any pics or ways to mount a 5 or 4 point belt harness. Looking to put one in my truck but trying to stay away from having to put a roll bar in my truck to mount the main chest harness. I'm looking for something more comfortable than the regular seat belts when off road. Let me see what y'all got!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Does anyone have any pics or ways to mount a 5 or 4 point belt harness. Looking to put one in my truck but trying to stay away from having to put a roll bar in my truck to mount the main chest harness. I'm looking for something more comfortable than the regular seat belts when off road. Let me see what y'all got!

Just do the 3 point corbeau like I have. Very comfortable and holds you in tight. Its even retractable for daily driving and can be locked in place for Offroad
vehybesu.jpg
7ese3a5y.jpg
ana9epyd.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1393126365204.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1393126365204.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 103

cups

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
Ar4x4offroad

Ar4x4offroad

Reaction score
Harnesses without a bar is a bad idea

Not really, the set up they have above is actually really safe. As long it's hooked to the correct mounting points. It's not a race truck so I just want to keep as much space as possible. I mean yes over all it's not as safe but I mean at speeds under 80mph in avg it's reasonable.

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
That was going to be my next question. Thanks
So how do you have the reel attached ?

Its attached to the rear pillar to the same bolt that holds the rear seat belt guide

---------- Post added at 01:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 AM ----------

Harnesses without a bar is a bad idea

Its attached in all the stock locations. I thought it would be safe what happens if you don't have a bar, I haven't researched

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Another point, harnesses without a neck restraint is definitely a bad idea. Sorry guys, not trying to shit on this thread. But some of these things can be dangerous. Harnesses are designed so your body doesn't move. Your neck will snap forward on an impact if you don't have a restraint to keep it from moving forward as well.