4D Tech CANopener

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
D

Deleted member 12951

Like what they did with the phone button and looks like more features than the flaky Nav-TV. I cannot tell though if it works with the factory front camera as that is why most get the Nav-TV.

OP
OP
SlimChaChi

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yea I reached out to them earlier today. Going to see what they say...not a bad price for dual cameras either. I like how they were able to reprogram mft to work with the oem ambient kit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
I have a NAV-TV unit in my desk drawer waiting to go on, otherwise I'd consider this.

TiFJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After reading the website it looks to me like the CANopener can handle the front camera. Hopefully someone will be the guinea pig for it!

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
nav-tv copy protected their software so any company saying they can over ride the front camera can be held liable in court. also reading the info, it does not mention the oem front camera. you can add a second camera for the front though.