2013 F150 Raptor Super Crew Back Seats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dflegel

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone knows how to re-engage the locking mechanism when folding the back seats back down (for passenger seating use) on an 2013 F150 Raptor Super Crew (the back seats flip up & lock but do not lock when lowered back down for seating of passengers)?
Any info would be most appreciated as I have already combed the owners manual & cannot get them to work.

CP RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In my 12 they don't lock down. Usually the ass sitting on it will hold it down unless your way beyond the capabilities of a raptor. I've never had an issue with having to lock it down and the gas strut will help hold it in place too.

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you call falling down after releasing the seat from the upright locked position being locked in the down state then yes they do lock.:rondod:

jdruzik

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The 2013 Raptor Super Crew back seats only lock in an upright position. There is a release on the underside when they are up and no release mechanism when they are down. It's not a problem...

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
They don't lock down, this is why its not a good idea to jump with someone in the back seat....ask me how I know. Yukon has used D rings and tie down straps to hold down the seat on occasion for off roading purposes.