2013+ Dash Bezel Swap on 2011

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SVT_Mayo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2013+ Dash Bezel Swap on 2010-12

This might be a stupid question, but has anyone tried to just switch the bezels from the 2013/14 to 2010-12? I've only found threads where people want to swap MFT in. This is just an idea that hit me today. I don't care about the MFT system or anything, havn't had a problem with the one I have and like it. The 10-12 Screens are the same size and look to be in the same spot anyway I believe, I just want to know if it'd be possible to switch the bezels. I like the heat controls better on the 13 bezel. Really my only reason.

Last edited:

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
not worth the effort to try this. it will most likely cost way more than you would want to spend. the clock and tray you have above the radio will need to be modified along with other issues. but the biggest one will be that the heater control connections are different and it will probably be a programming issue that will keep it from being compatible.

OP
OP
SVT_Mayo

SVT_Mayo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good point on the heater control programming. Was unsure about the plug and play of the physical buttons to begin with.

Well todays idea is probably dead.