KC HiLiTES Pro6 Pre-Order List!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Drunktank

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any pics of the 3rd support on the windshield? I'm gonna talk with some folks and see about doing a different mounting option and possibly getting it even closer to roofline. Those SoCal super truck mounts just don't give me the warm fuzzy... Kinda makes me wanna slap a butterfly actually.

OP
OP
Nick@Apollo-Optics

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Any pics of the 3rd support on the windshield? I'm gonna talk with some folks and see about doing a different mounting option and possibly getting it even closer to roofline. Those SoCal super truck mounts just don't give me the warm fuzzy... Kinda makes me wanna slap a butterfly actually.

Not currently. The pre-production bar pictured on the Blue Raptor was mounted to another Jeep for marketing at an event this past weekend. I'm hoping to have more pictures soon!

ntm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nutserts is good vs the old SoCal mounts that used sheet metal screws. I still don't like the way they swing way forward like that off of the roofline, that's a heck of a lever to put on Nutserts in sheet metal. You'd be fine for the usual street/occasional dirt use, but I worry as my raptor gets used hard in it's current configuration.
Love the lights, the mounts hold me back still. Perhaps if they tied the center mount into the windshield structure with 3m tape ?

Drunktank

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same thought. Thats why Im exploring welded A pillar tabs with removable brackets. Make it beefcake... yet removable for a little anti-theft & parking garage compliant.

Attachments

• Morgan Clarke Mounts.jpg
    Morgan Clarke Mounts.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 109

Bigg50

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The pics of these lights don't really do them justice. They definitely looked even more impressive in person at Group Therapy.

In regards to mounts, it's likely other mounts may work but these are what KC has tested the bar on. I'm going to give my old mounts a shot for the 50" curved bar a mount once I get my lights from KC. I'll report back on how it goes.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Nick@Apollo-Optics

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys. I appreciate the replies. I want to add a bit more information.

The SoCal roof mounted brackets are strong and have been thoroughly tested. However, the windshield bracket is really the key to this entire system. It bolts to the the main support bar of the Pro6 system. It is fully adjustable and has a polyurethane pad at the bottom that will rest against the windshield and lock it into place. The way the windshield bracket works, it alleviates the risk of having a "heck of a lever on the nutserts" as @ntm mentioned.

All this being said, if you would like to purchase the Pro6 light bar without the Raptor specific brackets, we can offer you that option. @Drunktank decided that he wanted to use his own brackets as well and we'll be setting him up with that. Also, the windshield bracket will be included with the Pro6 bar regardless of whether or not you purchase the Raptor kit with the SoCal SuperTrucks brackets. The price for just the Pro6 bar itself is $1499.95.

If you guys have any more questions, please let us know!

Drunktank

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The pics of these lights don't really do them justice. They definitely looked even more impressive in person at Group Therapy.

In regards to mounts, it's likely other mounts may work but these are what KC has tested the bar on. I'm going to give my old mounts a shot for the 50" curved bar a mount once I get my lights from KC. I'll report back on how it goes.
Youre getting a set of these as well??? Sweet! I really hope this make its here in time for the Exo Baja run.

ntm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the welded tab mounts, bomb proof is what I need. Getting the lights lower would be much more aesthetically pleasing too.
I realize kc's mount would probably work for most raptors on the road today.