GEN 2 Ford Raptor Forum - FordRaptor2.com is now LIVE!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Brought to you by the creators of FRF - GEN 2 FORD RAPTOR FORUM. FR2 is an exclusively GEN 2 Raptor forum, for all prospective 2017+ Raptor owners and enthusiasts.

Anyone is free to join, but as a fair warning, we will not allow trolling of any sort. Please join us in growing FR2 into an active and successful forum like FRF.

We hope to see you there!

Join Now:
GEN 2 FORD RAPTOR FORUM

*** Vendors are welcome to join free of charge until the site has any significant traffic. If you are a current FRF vendor, please send me a PM on FR2 with a request to setup your vendor area. ***

cpetes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I feel like any time I join a forum it makes me want something even more. So I will stick with the tried and true FRF OG site for now!

New site looks great though and cant wait to see these things on the road! :hitit:

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
It has its own responsive mobile theme. Check it out. Tapatalk blows.

I don't mind tapatalk other than they do an update every month and instead of making the bad things good and the good things better they change it all so you have no clue what's going on. I know you mentioned migrating to a mobile friendly version of FRF. Is fr2 utilizing what you plan to run here?

Contact us today for FREE shipping on all Rogue Racing products and 15% off with free shipping on R1 Concepts brake packages!

freedommotorsports.us

Email: [email protected]

FreedomLogo.jpg