For sale: Like new Roush cold air intake kit (09-10 5.4)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
I have a barely used Roush CAI kit, complete, fully assembled and with original instructions. The cost new of the kit via http://store.roushperformance.com/detail.aspx?ID=1273 is $279 + shipping(which was $13). So I've got $292 in to this new and will get it to your door via UPS for $249 PayPal.

It has about 1500 miles on it, not even a tinge of brown to the filter yet as my truck is a street queen :spinning:.

There's no stories here, I am a 50+ 100% eBay user and I have a perfect transaction record on another forum of 20+ deals which I can link you to.

View attachment 516
View attachment 517
View attachment 518

SOLD

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
10% discount for a used product?

it's a $33 discount on a basically new intake(to the buyer) and remember i am paying for shipping which means I will lose at least $50 on this to pass it along to someone else...that's not enough? if you didn't know any better you would mistake it for brand new it's clean as whistle and it's not like this part sees any wear and tear? it's as good as new at a discounted price. what do you think it's worth?

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
yup and i'd like to know what that is or i can sell it on ebay for good money