Someone Hit me while I was at Work!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

03svt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I feel your pain, someone backed into mine recently with a hitch and put a nice little dent in it but I like the look of the stocker too and will probably just bite the bullet and have a body shop fix it. Sucks when you take such good care of your truck and shitbags ruin it for you. GL with your fix

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

RAMMON

Reaction score
Kid in a lifted Ranger hit my '14 Screw when it was 2 weeks old. I replaced the bumper with a rock-slide engineering bumper that I am very satisfied with. I looked at all their pictures then gave them a call and told them which part of three different bumpers I liked and they made me a custom one for the same price as advertized. For me having additional lights and winch are well worth it.

WNCHSTR96

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was hit in a parking lot last Friday, didn't notice until later in the day when I stopped for gas. Thankfully the lady who hit me tracked me down a few days later and stated she would pay if I would send her the estimates. I have only received one so far and it came in at $2251. Wow, that graphic is expensive. I could get off cheaper since it's all superficial, but I'm not paying for it so. Its only a scratched paint on bumper, LR bed area below the graphic between the bumper and flare, the LS graphic is gouged, and I have broken fender flare that I easily reinstalled with oversized washers. I give her props for owning up to her mistake and it goes to show there are still good people in this world.

aR4CE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's a very rare and great occurrence these days!

I was hit in a parking lot last Friday, didn't notice until later in the day when I stopped for gas. Thankfully the lady who hit me tracked me down a few days later and stated she would pay if I would send her the estimates. I have only received one so far and it came in at $2251. Wow, that graphic is expensive. I could get off cheaper since it's all superficial, but I'm not paying for it so. Its only a scratched paint on bumper, LR bed area below the graphic between the bumper and flare, the LS graphic is gouged, and I have broken fender flare that I easily reinstalled with oversized washers. I give her props for owning up to her mistake and it goes to show there are still good people in this world.

Five-O Donut Hole

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That was definitely from a vehicle cuz there's no way a parts cart would do that. Even though the bumper is weak by many standards, it still is pretty rigid and takes a lot to push/bend/crack the metal if your truck was sitting still when it happened. I did something similar with mine two years ago and there was no bending/pushing it back into position. Gutless jag off can't even leave you a note that they ****** up!

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
note_on_car.jpg

WNCHSTR96

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So a little follow up on the repair. I should of just lived with the scratches and just replaced the flare. NOW the bumper is two shades of grey and I have a new graphic that looks like this. I don't think this will disappear over time. They stated it would so I told them I will give them a week..
f3c522504082a60d00458a0645ec3fe1.jpg
Hopefully you can see the bubbles on the picture.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk