Jesse James and his Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NoCaDiver

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I saw him driving a kick-ass looking truck on the show Street Customs just the other day...still a ******-bag.

JohntheDrummer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ALWAYS asked myself how those two ended up together. Yup, he's an idiot. Shouldn't he be forced to drive another brand? He's giving us GOOD guys a bad rep!
:blam:

SOCOMech

Famous Raptor
Reaction score
He put a cap on the back too, which I personally don't like. I've been a fan of his for a while but yes, he really screwed up. His bikes though, the reason that I am a fan in the first place, are still the best in my eyes. Hint.....see my sig;)

FSM06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is pretty easy to say for everyone..........but does ANYBODY know what it is like to live with Sandra???? I know she is "America's sweetheart" but every relationship has two, (count them......2) sides. I'm not so quick to judge Jesse, it is just that celeb's are sooooo much in the eye of the public and subjected to quick criticizm. I have always respected Jesse and will continue to. His personal life is his and his only, not to be judged by me. It is between him, Sandra, and the big Man upstairs. Okay, off my soapbox...........................

FSM

frogslinger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I remember seeing a special when they got married...

Sandra is being interviewed and says "My Dad said you can always tell how a man is going to treat his wife by the way he treats his car."

if cuts to Jesse hauling ass in a truck. gunning it through the corners and locking up the brakes as he pulls up to the interview behind her...

Pretty funny.

Hey she is gorgeous, and seems cool, but you never know what is happening BCD. It is easy to blame Jesse... he always seemed a little off to me, but I am reserving judgment.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
yeah but he gave Sandra the *************, if that's not worth some rep i dunno what is..now he is driving a black Raptor. my new hero...