Anyone else have fragile leather seats?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KODIAK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've since moved on to the ADAMS cleaners and moisturizers. These are great products. The leather conditioner is applied with a foam pad, so you really do get to work it into the surfaces. Also doesn't leave that filmy slick finish and has SPF protection in it. I was truly blown away the first time I used and it brought back that new leather smell.

Yup, I like it too. Doesn't leave a gross film and smells great. Recently used a ton on my leather couches at home. Looks like I need another bottle. I just think a lot of guys wipe it on and off, instead of taking the time to really work it into the seat.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yup, I like it too. Doesn't leave a gross film and smells great. Recently used a ton on my leather couches at home. Looks like I need another bottle. I just think a lot of guys wipe it on and off, instead of taking the time to really work it into the seat.

Only complaint I have is with the cleaner. Smells really industrial. Could have done without that. But the conditioner is ok. Smell wears off in a day or so and the leather smell is back with a vengeance!!!!

KODIAK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Only complaint I have is with the cleaner. Smells really industrial. Could have done without that. But the conditioner is ok. Smell wears off in a day or so and the leather smell is back with a vengeance!!!!

I haven't found the need to use the cleaner yet. Anything on the seats has come off with either warm water and some soap or using the leather conditioner. I think the cleaner is for more serious stuff.

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I haven't found the need to use the cleaner yet. Anything on the seats has come off with either warm water and some soap or using the leather conditioner. I think the cleaner is for more serious stuff.

Great advice @KODIAK.

Only use the Lether & Interior Cleaner on stubborn dirt or stains. It is a very strong cleaner, and you don't want to be using it every week just to get the dust off.

My weekly maintenance on the seats is to vacuum off the dust and wipe any areas with a damp microfiber cloth. Twice a month or so I will do a maintenace wipe-down with Leather Conditioner, but this is more of quick wipe, not a full conditioning. Then 2-3 times a year I will fully condition by applyiing a heavy coat of Leather Conditioner and let it soak in overnight.

I have had my truck almost two years and have yet to use the Leather & Interior Cleaner on the seats. Keeping them sealed and protected with the Leather Conditioner makes typical cleanup easy with just a damp cloth.

-Dan