SnoBall 500 2016 Spot Benefit Auction!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
about-banner.jpg

I am starting this auction thread as a part of the Holiday Cheer Giving Back event. I was contacted by FRF Member @Ditchplains1 about the fact that while he purchased a spot for the upcoming SnoBall 500 event in three weeks. His plans had changed for the worst and he was no longer able to attend. Being the generous person that he is, he graciously asked me to raffle/auction off his spot for SnoBall and put 100% of the proceeds to the current fund raising efforts. We both spoke with @Kanakry who said he was good with it, so that is what I am doing.

That being said, I am running this one a little different. In an effort to provide the most value for Eddie's donation, I am auctioning off the spot right here. Here is how this works, comment below with your bid for the spot. When someone outbids you, comment again with your new bid, until someone wins. For now, this will run for 48 hours with the cutoff being 10pm December 24th 2015. Whomever holds the highest bid at that point agrees to donate the amount of the winning bid directly to the GoFundMe page for the fund raising.

Any questions? ANNNNNDDDD GO......

Check out the rest of the raffle information at the link below
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f195/holiday-cheer-giving-back-event-45293/index26.html#post940792

Click below to go ahead and make a donation toward the fund raising efforts.
https://www.gofundme.com/v68ju7bq

This spot includes a 2XL Hoodie, the driver spot (Codriver position would have to be purchased and would probably not have the event hoodie.) and was slated to be a part of @Kmandoske's Bravo group. This does not include hotel reservations.

Last edited:

Kanakry

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I do. I hope I get the spot.:crazy:

In reality I don't want to keep @Ditchplains1 money if no one comes. So he paid $350 so if no one out bids that then I'll send the money to Chris. Send the sweatshirt and placard to ED.

If someone out bids me then they pay chris. They get to cone to the Snoball etc.

Last edited: