Giveaway! Baja Designs XL Pro's and Hood Mounts!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MajorAR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I need a set of these XL lights to mount on my helicopter in order to better see the Raptors that I will be flying over (filming/photos) during the various runs and FRF Raptor events. I'm out of switches in my truck, but have PLENTY switches unused in the whirly bird.

I hear that these lights cut through dust and the dead of night EXTEMELY well.

-Semper Fi

11d1460a8645cd5d3e1afdb7f3a80e4e.jpg
e06101381ea8c7c9d58f9e55b73ffdb9.jpg

Last edited:

lparis69

Reaction score
I have been looking for a good set of hood lights for a while now and either I hear bad things about some or they want my first born for payment.. I have heard great things about BD and would like to know for sure before dropping a gold brick on some.. So I'm all up for a free set to see for myself how good they are and I'll definitely spread the word3b0833a51b9e61863c409057450d6cd4.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

andrew_villafane

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Giveaway! Baja Designs XL Pro's and Hood Mounts!

To celebrate the Holiday's we are giving away a Pair of XL Pro's and Hood Mounts! These hood mounts are brand new to our product line and have only been mounted once!
They bolt in utilizing the factory hood hinge bolts. There are tiny cosmetic imperfections so we are giving them away with a pair of XL Pro's.... FREE!!!

RaptorForum%20Giveaway_zpsop53rkel.jpg

SHOWN HERE MOUNTED ON 2014 ROUSH RAPTOR

With a 4,900 lumen count and power draw of 40 watts, the XL Pro is the only single housing LED auxiliary light on the market that has the distance of an 8” HID with the smooth spread of an LED.
The XL Pro LED light utilizes our trademarked High Speed Spot reflectors providing for a longer beam pattern, and offers a 30% dimming feature.
Perfect for enthusiasts that need a vast amount of light and are looking for something other than a light bar. An industry first 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee & Limited Lifetime Warranty is included for the ultimate in purchase protection

Giveaway!
Now that you know the products, here is how you enter to win!
All you have to do is tell us why you need them in a paragraph or two with a picture of your Raptor in use!
On 12/14/15 the contest will end. A winner will be chosen 12/15/15

One lucky participant will win:
- XL Pro, Pair, High Speed Spot ($689.95)
http://www.bajadesigns.com/ProductDetail?ItemNumber=507801
- 04-14 F150/Raptor Hood Mount ($134.95)
http://www.bajadesigns.com/ProductDetail?ItemNumber=447551

Get to know our entire XL Series:
Universal LED Lights for Trucks & SUVs by | Baja Designs
XL_SERIES_ALL_zpsjarwnbs4.jpg

START POSTING UP!!!

*We are currently updating our website. If anyone is having issues, feel free to send me a message or call in. Thank You for your patience and sorry about any tech issues that may pop up during the process.
Here's my short paragraph as to why I think I need them. I recently broke my hood mount spot lights after a jump. I was on duty (army) at camp grayling mi. We had about an hour until final formation, I decided to go hit some jumps on a two track on post that paralleled the perimeter security fence.

Here comes the not so fun part. I had never jumped this part of the trail, I had driven it in my old truck but had never hit it at high speed. I launched the first three rolling hills clean but fourth got a little fuzzy. I jumped the hill and cleared the road. (The part where I crossed was next to the fence) and landed on loose gravel. The ass end started to sway and I almost gained control but the fence was a little too close. Ended up taking out 70 ft of fence, both spot lights, along with 15,000 worth of other repairs; also got a sweet ticket from the cops. I don't know what type of punishment yet from the army other than a hell of a lot of push ups. I'll leave it at that haha. Here's some pics.

Thanks for the opportunity!
uploadfromtaptalk1448487476782.jpguploadfromtaptalk1448487517178.jpguploadfromtaptalk1448487538489.jpg

~THE GENERAL~

cubiefan101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This would be a great addition to my truck. I have been slowly buidling my truck. And i mean slowly. I have been on the lookout for a light that is comparable to the hid outputs but has the boxy look that fits the rest of the truck. This would be a perfect match.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20151125_155802.png
    ForumRunner_20151125_155802.png
    941.5 KB · Views: 155

Thatcher

Reaction score
Give-Away entry

Here is a picture of my truck before we tore up some logging roads, around the local trails. I recently had a stick go into the front of my truck, which destroyed my front 20in LED bar. If I won the lights I would put them on my truck to make up for the damaged light, as well as the dim halogen lights. Thank you.

961497_10206073682951950_75691038_n.jpg

D

Deleted member 12951

I honestly do not know where I would put them but would try and find a place or replace something that I already have. I did put some Squadron Pro's up on the light bar on each side for a very impressive side lighting.

Attachments

• 035.jpg
    035.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 123
  • 040.jpg
    040.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 119