Front bumper, rear bumper, bedrug, tonneau cover,2012 wheels and more

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

moosejaw

Reaction score
Im interested in the front bumper and skid plate
Would you want to meet in Lake City?

c19dale

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would love to take the exhaust. I am in Jacksonville and will be traveling out that way to West GA very soon and I can pick it up. Might be interested in the front bumper as well if it is still available. I definitely want the exaust though. Mine is dual pipes out the back and I cant fit my spare under...I want to go back to stock exit. - Chris

ARS1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If the bumper is for sale please PM me I am in need of 2 and will drive to get it. Thanks

c19dale

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am heading out I-10 tomorrow heading to Albany Ga. Is the exhaust still available? I'm going to be out that way till Wednesday and would love to take that off your hands. Want to go back to stock exit as the duals out the back is hindering my spare 37" tire. Let me know and I can get out your way. Thanks, Chris. Txt me anytime. 904-228-2714

OP
OP
svt_reid

svt_reid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've decided against shipping. I will drive a reasonable distance to meet. Make offers on any item. I want this stuff gone. Bump!