Adam's NEW Pumpkin Spice Detail Spray

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yes, you read that right, for a limited time a favorite product is available in a new scent, Pumpkin Spice Detail Spray.

pumpkin_spice_detail_spray.png

To celebrate, take advantage of a 15% off sale!

B0323nkh.jpg

CLICK HERE TO SHOP

There are also some other limited time products, like Orange Plush Microfiber Towels, a Pumpkin Logo Sticker, and the Pumpkin Fall Air Freshener!

4TCThpkh.jpg

This sale is a great time to get your Winter Prep products, available in some new kits.

9yBMLyah.jpg

Check out the new Winter Prep Video:

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You're ******** me right? Pumpkin spice detailing products? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Please, don't change the current banana smell. If you start doing pumpkin spice, I'll be craving Starbucks all the time!!!

All you'll need is a pair of uggs, and you have the white girl starter kit.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I hope everyone at Adam's knows that I was kidding. Hey, if we can't have a good time, then what's the point, right?

I use their products and love the way they work, so no matter how they smell, I'll keep using them (within reason).:ROFLJest: