Caution Rogue's LEDs and morals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
As I sell manufactured parts from other company's to an end user, and frequently have to deal with warranty issues out of my control, i'll say this much. 1 year warranty is pretty standard practice, saying that I've never had a problem giving or receiving warranty in full for parts within the first month past when the warranty expires. For very good customers, I will extend the warranty period beyond that.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
One year warranty on a $700 light bar is kind of embarrassing. Sell quality the first time around and avoid lumping company standards with junk Chinese parts. Just my $.07.

Not really. You'd pay about 900-1000 for a M&R, which is a 2 or 3 year warranty. You'd pay 1500-2000 for anything else with a much longer warranty/lifetime warranty.

Or, take your shot buying your own light bars on Amazon/eBay, which have a 30-day warranty...

It's not like @Rogue Racing doesn't offer other light brands, make the specific brackets for said other lights, and ensure proper fitment with their bumpers.

:tizzle:

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey @Rogue Racing , I'm the second owner of a Throttle Bumper originally purchased a few years ago by someone else.

Anyway -

I bumped into a big rock while on a Raptor Run in Colorado, and some of the powder coating came off.

Could you warranty me a new bumper? I haven't sent you an email or tried to call you. What's up with the slow customer service?

Jeez.........

:specialed:

treatcg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You get what you pay for with led light bars. My Rigid has been going strong since 2011.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bigg50

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I find the the accusation Rogue has questionable morals to be hilarious. If anything the OP has questionable morals. Most electronics carry only a 1 year warranty. Apple only has a one year warranty.

The OP wants Rogue to take a financial loss on a light bar which is out of warranty. Rogue can not send the unit back to the manufacturer so they would take the loss. It's common sense that any light bar under 1000 is chinese and that you're taking a gamble on quality but for some it's worth the gamble to save a good chunk of change.

The moral thing to do would to suck it up and buy a new light bar or just live with the light bar as is. Not to accuse Rogue of having questionable morals which in itself is immoral because your accusation is false.

Status
Not open for further replies.