Caution Rogue's LEDs and morals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 12951

Not going to re-type or paste here since the OP did multiple post of the same thing (hate when people do that), so will just link my post here since this thread is getting all the action.

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f11/caution-rogues-leds-morals-44483/#post908852

I will go on record that I have ordered a Rogue UCA though TMX and I had an issue I found out a couple months later with them hitting the ICON coilovers. I spoke with Ryan and even though they don't sell ICONs, he redesigned the UCA that they no longer hit ICONs and swapped me out at NO CHARGE and even TMX did the labor at no charge. I have no idea what the warranty is on UCA though but for them to take care of me, won my future business. Plus Ryan and Christine are great to party with, that's a plus. :)

whoisbigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2 things...

If you made your purchase with a credit card, some cards have double warranty on purchased items. I always purchase things like this with this type of CC.

I have M&R lights on my truck... they are well out of warranty. Some of the mounts have broken (some I broke myself). I called M&R today, they are sending me new mounts... no charge, no shipping, nothing. I will not consider another light company from this point forward. That is good customer service regardless of warranty. I appreciate loyalty, M&R customer for life.

Rogue Racing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Apparently this is in multiple sections and here is how it is: You bought a $699.99 light over a year ago and it is out of warranty. We did offer a discount of 20% followed by 30%. It is out of warranty and we are trying to help.

hop

Reaction score
I don't have any of there lights but I do have ther front and rear bumpers which I love when I received my rear it had a small scratch on it I contacted Christeen and she offered to pay to get it fixed or take some of my bill when I got my front bumper I was supposed to have got a mesh insert to go behind their logo but received a solid plate instead I called and they sent me the mesh at no extra charge so as far as me they are stand up people and great to deal with

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm wondering if all this squabbling could have been handled by email? Does anything good ever come from thrashing on a vendor here? I mean, I'd understand if Rogue was selling absolute shit like some of the ex vendors. But they make and sell QUALITY products. But come on, stuff breaks. If it's out of warranty by even one day, it's out of warranty. That's what a friggin warranty is - coverage for a specific time frame. You'd have to be absolutely bonkers to bash a vendor for not honoring anything past the warranty period. But then they step up and offer a 30% discount to try and make you happy? WTF am I missing here? Think anybody else would do that? I wouldn't, and I bet you wouldn't either. Who cares how much profit they make. You paid what they asked without bitching about it. And the warranty was right there on the paperwork. If I was you I'd sell the bumper and go with something different. Lights and all. That way you can get on with life and leave this vendor and the rest of us alone.

Just my $.02.....

D

Deleted member 12951

Oh something I forgot to add, when I got my UCA, both were dinged up a little where I needed to rattle can it. Told Christine and we agreed on an amount of money and she wrote me a check and mailed it to me instead of making me go through the vendor.

Status
Not open for further replies.