Hello, my name is Dan, and I love shiny Raptors!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Some of you already know me as TheWolf, that guy who is always detailing with products from Adam’s Premium Car Care.

With some recent staffing changes at Adam’s, they were looking for some help with this forum, and I jumped at the chance.

Adam’s is working on some new promotions for FRF, and we should see some exciting things start to happen in the next few months.

My story: I ordered my 2014 Raptor back in September 2013, and while I was waiting for delivery for over 4 months, I started researching higher quality detailing products. I had previously used different products from the auto parts store, but was never satisfied with the results. After seeing a few of the detailing write-ups on FRF from members who were using Adam's Polishes, I decided to go with all Adam's Polishes products and equipment on the new truck. After using them for the last 1.5 years, I am pleased with how easy they are to use, and have always been amazed at the results.

If you are interested, you can read about the products and procedures in this thread: http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f36/first-detail-adamized-raptor-33281/

Remember, even though the Raptor is an off-road monster, you can still protect the finishes with high-quality sealants and waxes, and make it easier to clean-up after a run with proper washing equipment and products.

Thank you to all the Adam’s customers on FRF for your continued support!

If you have any questions, please contact me via PM.

Thanks
Dan

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's awesome Dan @TheWolf congrats! Without a doubt you are the best person for the task considering how much you've helped me and plenty of others on the forum with detailing advice. There hasn't been one question I've asked that you haven't helped with. Plus if it wasn't for you I never would have even tried Adam's products and found out how much better they were than any other product I've used in the past. Good luck with your new adventure and I'm looking foward to learning more from my detail sensei. :worship:

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Well damn, its about time. I couldn't think of a more perfectly suited person for the job! You are the detailing Guru! :buffer:

Thanks!

Have enjoyed your detailing posts

Thank you, I am glad you found the info useful.

That's awesome Dan @TheWolf congrats! Without a doubt you are the best person for the task considering how much you've helped me and plenty of others on the forum with detailing advice. There hasn't been one question I've asked that you haven't helped with. Plus if it wasn't for you I never would have even tried Adam's products and found out how much better they were than any other product I've used in the past. Good luck with your new adventure and I'm looking foward to learning more from my detail sensei. :worship:

Thank you! I am really excited to get things ramped up on FRF.

EDIT-

I forgot this:

Thanks
Dan

I will be signing my posts, so you know it is me. Occasionally, some team members from Adam's may drop in to announce a sale, if I happen to be busy. I still have my day job to attend to!

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
@Wilson that new garage of yours will be very nice to detail in this winter. Did you already get a heater installed?

-Dan