ICON Vehicle Dynamics - Ford Raptor RXT Rear Suspension System

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

With the rxt rear suspension and 37's should the rear pinch weld need to be cut/rolled?

This was asked and answered earlier in the thread.

Is there any interference with over axle exhausts with the up travel?

Having just had this installed, I would say that most exhaust are going to be very tight going through the top support and tension bar. If you did get it through, I would imagine that it's going to hit. I ended up having to put turndowns before the axle. When I called ICON, they told me the same thing.

D

Deleted member 12951

Question now that I have the RXT system installed:

1. The center bolts on the leaf spring were not trimmed off as according to the instructions. How critical is that? It seems a tad more difficult now with the u-bolts in the way. They did the add-a-leaf so there isn't much thread past the top of the u-bolts. Wasn't sure how tight the clearance specs were because I would think if the bolts ends would hit then why wouldn't the u-bolts be hitting anyways? Also note that I have Camburg 1.5" shackles.

2. Does the bumpstop parts that wrap around the frame go flush together on the top and bottom? On the driver side, there is about a 1/4" gap or so there where it does not meet on the top (bottom is flush). Is that common? Will it cause an issue as long as the bolts are torqued?

Thanks!
@ICONRep

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwistAir

Latest posts