MBRP Warranty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nodak_Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To anyone who likes to do business with a company based partly on their service after the sale, MBRP is deserving!

I had a minor issue with what I believe to be a broken baffle or weld indside the muffler on my turndown and MBRP's lifetime warranty came through in a big way. They are sending me a replacement within 2 days of my warranty claim! I'm very happy with the sound of their turndown and I'm glad it will be back to new.

Floyd91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To anyone who likes to do business with a company based partly on their service after the sale, MBRP is deserving!

I had a minor issue with what I believe to be a broken baffle or weld indside the muffler on my turndown and MBRP's lifetime warranty came through in a big way. They are sending me a replacement within 2 days of my warranty claim! I'm very happy with the sound of their turndown and I'm glad it will be back to new.

Bumping an old thread. But I'm curious what yours sounded like when it started to go. I think mine is ******** the bed.

OP
OP
Nodak_Raptor

Nodak_Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bumping an old thread. But I'm curious what yours sounded like when it started to go. I think mine is ******** the bed.

Basically started to sound like a rattle/ping coming from inside the muffler while idling. At first I thought a rock had bounced up inside somehow so I took it off and shook the hell out of it but no luck.

Submit a claim through their website. As long as you have the necessary info they should be good about getting you a replacement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Floyd91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Basically started to sound like a rattle/ping coming from inside the muffler while idling. At first I thought a rock had bounced up inside somehow so I took it off and shook the hell out of it but no luck.

Submit a claim through their website. As long as you have the necessary info they should be good about getting you a replacement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm getting something like that on during acceleration. Sure sounds like it's coming from the muffler.