ROC and the car stereo company

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

m3dragon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We ran Gemini bridges road all the way to the green river on day one. Gemini bridges road, turn right on 313, turn left on BLM 340.

Day two was Blue Hill road, turn left on mill canyon, chase it down into a big loop. Follow the pipeline if you get lost. we were short on time, but there's tons of roads that go off of Mill Canyon.

@CrownOffroad @factive @-Quinn-

I saw those trails. I mapped trails that were fast, some slow areas, or slow trails that look fun. Most of Moab is mapped already as it is jeep paradise.

The map is what I have.

Blue is fast trails
Orange is slower trails
Red is slow
Green is pavement

Broken into 4 areas which will be in my Moab post later.

Attachments

• moab.jpg
    moab.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 97

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks like most of what we ran in the blue sections. Are you just sitting on Google Earth when you do these?

m3dragon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I pretty much just use Google Earth Pro now. I use Google searches to see if anyone mapped a area already and if not I look up stops to see. Then off we go.

I just need to finish the area near canyon lands. Once done I will post these as USR and GPX files as always.

schmitty

Reaction score
Bad timing on my part. I was just in Moab 2 days ago with my lowrance I'm still learning how to use it. Looking forward to figuring it out with the hurl of this forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Don't have, there's skyline drive that will run along some of the peaks. 5 mile pass is more for jeepers. That's it off the top of my head.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free