ROC and the car stereo company

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i have decided to join the guys at ROC (raptor offroad community). i really like what they are doing. putting on runs, mapping trails, and posting their findings for everyone. it really helps us out by allowing us to visit areas and states we have not been to and be able to find offroad trails to run. these guys also put together low cost runs that are fun that anyone can do. they have opened up their events to not just raptors, but to all offroaders. it doesnt matter the vehicle, you are always welcome to join them. and thats what the offroad community should be like, open to all. my part in this will be to expand their trail library here in the colorado, wyoming, utah, nebraska, kansas, and new mexico area. i will be doing some exploring, mapping, and prerunning as many trails as we can find so we can give other offroaders the opportunity to explore knowing that someone has already successfully been there. its important to know that weather can change trails dramatically, and that our trails findings may not be accurate when you may pass through, but each map i post will have been ran. for me, being a part of the offroad community is not just about going to raptor events, its about hanging out with friends and doing things together. the best way i can be a part of this is to help the ROC guys map trails for everyone to run, so you and your buddies can go offroading in new areas.

so as my first duty here in the CO ROC group, i am looking for a support crew of 3 or 4 members to be able to run and prerun trails with me. this is not something that is going to happen all the time, but as we find new trails, we definitely want to explore. the support crew doesnt get paid a dime, no free hotels, no free food, no free gas....... but you get to hang with a crazy car stereo dude and have lots of fun. as part of the support crew, you will also be a critical part of the runs we put on. logistics play a huge part in getting everone where they need to be safely, and we take that very seriously. we want everyone to have fun on our runs, and we want everyone to be able to explore where we have been and have access to a large trail map database. while we wont have a run here for some time, its important for us to get out there and start mapping and getting locations posted for others who may want to explore as well.

so for all you midwest members out here, get ready for some new trails and fun offroad adventures. if you are interested in becoming part of the support crew, please pm, text, or email me. all we really require is a vhf radio and a spare tire. we arent on the extreme side of offroading, but on the adventure side, and we want to have many successful adventures. please join me as i explore my new home state of colorado and surrounding areas.

yours truly,

the crazy car stereo dude
(aka nosbusa)
(aka batshit crazy)
(aka 360 club member)
(aka disco raptor/asian sensation)

:busastyle:

Dane

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Interesting indeed. I'm back around for some adventuring. Raptor and Rubicon are ready! We're heading up to the sand dunes next week and we'll be hitting Red Cone on August 1 or 2.

m3dragon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Great post Noah, glad to have you on the team. Can't wait to go East and run some trails you find out there,

West and south Utah is covered. I want to run from Moab, through Monument Valley to the Grand Canyon next summer.

I will have Moab mapped this weekend with trails that are more suited for Raptors as Moab is mostly Jeep territory. I have a post for the maps I will have up this weekend.

Monument is already mapped but needs pre run.

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Great post Noah, glad to have you on the team. Can't wait to go East and run some trails you find out there,

I will have Moab mapped this weekend with trails that are more suited for Raptors as Moab is mostly Jeep territory. I have a post for the maps I will have up this weekend.

Monument is already mapped but needs pre run.

We ran Gemini bridges road all the way to the green river on day one. Gemini bridges road, turn right on 313, turn left on BLM 340.

Day two was Blue Hill road, turn left on mill canyon, turn right on 341 and you can run through the river wash, chase it down into a big loop. Follow the pipeline if you get lost. we were short on time, but there's tons of roads that go off of Mill Canyon. Everything was Raptor friendly.

@CrownOffroad @factive @-Quinn-

Last edited: