Freshly detailed for a romp in the desert with SVC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Key

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just went overboard on detailing my truck, considering it's going into SVC's shop on Monday for a few days and then going out to the desert for some fun. Oh well! Looks like something out of a music video lol

QUhUO2G.jpg

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Your truck looks good all nice shiny too bad it never last though. Dirt roads are just to tempting when your driving a Raptor. My wife thinks I'm retarded because I wash my truck every Saturday and there has been numerous times I've come home on Sunday covered in mud. Lol. She thinks it's a waste of time even washing it anymore.

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Your truck looks good all nice shiny too bad it never last though. Dirt roads are just to tempting when your driving a Raptor. My wife thinks I'm retarded because I wash my truck every Saturday and there has been numerous times I've come home on Sunday covered in mud. Lol. She thinks it's a waste of time even washing it anymore.

It kind of is, they look best dirty.