lets play a little game

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
and im in colorado now. ft collins to be exact. so far nobody has seen me yet. im travelling in cognito. its the ninja in me....... heading to highlands ranch tomorrow at some point. just so you know, there was $200 in my pocket yesterday...... too bad nobody saw me. i wonder how much money will be in my pocket tomorrow?
I dialed up spynet's live satellite images to find you, but you blend right in. Lol...

Besides, who wants to reach into your pocket to find out how much money is in there?

:busaballs:

Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
and im in colorado now. ft collins to be exact. so far nobody has seen me yet. im travelling in cognito. its the ninja in me....... heading to highlands ranch tomorrow at some point. just so you know, there was $200 in my pocket yesterday...... too bad nobody saw me. i wonder how much money will be in my pocket tomorrow?

You're expensive

SHOOTER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SPOTTED in Parker, Colorado on Sunday.....do I win?

HUGE thanks to Noah for coming over on Sunday, being new to town and helping me install the bed and hood lights. These things are badass! The photos I took don't do it justice and well worth the small investment.

thanks [MENTION]thecarstereocompany[/MENTION]

(BTW, the sound system in your truck was just nuts too)

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
SPOTTED in Parker, Colorado on Sunday.....do I win?

HUGE thanks to Noah for coming over on Sunday, being new to town and helping me install the bed and hood lights. These things are badass! The photos I took don't do it justice and well worth the small investment.

thanks [MENTION]thecarstereocompany[/MENTION]

(BTW, the sound system in your truck was just nuts too)
ha! doesnt count. i was already here.

glad i could help out. one day we can put a system in your truck too