It's Getting Hot LEX has your back Dual Row Coolers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lexmotorsports goodguy

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys, We have a pre-summer special for you guys, LEX is offering the CSF Dual-fluid oil cooler, and mounting bracket for 800$ to your door shipped, in the lower 48.

We have had great success with these coolers in the AZ desert, Keeping trans temps low and steering temps low.

The Coolers come equipped with built in fan shroud and 9 inch SPAL fan

9.7 inches tall (~10 inches)
13.8 inches wide (with brackets) ~14 inches)
5.15 inch thick (with fan) - 5.65 inches wide with bracket overhang

17 rows of cooling - split up into 2 sections of: 5 rows (30%) and 12 rows (70%)

Built in AN-10 male fittings (plug and play)

The coolers have been pressure tested at 120 psi with extruded aluminum end tanks for max durability

This is a must have for summer offroading. Take advantage of this Deal today.

[light mounts can be included on the cooler mount for no extra charge if requested] [30" light, does require modification to the hood latch]

Performance :: Transmission Cooler :: CSF Dual-fluid oil cooler

20140819_100117_zpsjs5sxvtr.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
photo%201_zpsma1hzzhq.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]
photo%202_zpsxozhh8fj.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]
photo%203_zpsmhepnsw3.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]
photo%204_zpszluc3ca5.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]

OP
OP
lexmotorsports goodguy

lexmotorsports goodguy

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

New Guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Jason, can you please tell me what the difference is between this Dual-Cooler and the Alpha-1 cooler ya'll have?

Also, it seems that I'm out of outfitter switches and don't really have the intention of switching up wiring and switches or adding more any time soon, so was there a way for the Alpha-1 to remain in the constant-On ?

Sorry for the ignorant questions, its just I've gotten some extra held-pay that Uncle Sam decided to gift to me and I'd like to get something for my truck before I go on Deployment. Thanks!

OP
OP
lexmotorsports goodguy

lexmotorsports goodguy

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Jason, can you please tell me what the difference is between this Dual-Cooler and the Alpha-1 cooler ya'll have?

Also, it seems that I'm out of outfitter switches and don't really have the intention of switching up wiring and switches or adding more any time soon, so was there a way for the Alpha-1 to remain in the constant-On ?

Sorry for the ignorant questions, its just I've gotten some extra held-pay that Uncle Sam decided to gift to me and I'd like to get something for my truck before I go on Deployment. Thanks!

New Guy,

The Alpha 1 cooler on our site is a single cooler generally for transmission, The CSF cooler is a dual cooler that we use for transmission and steering, both in 1 unit.
Understood on the upfitter switches, we have run a small toggle on the bottom on the plastic panel under the steering wheel, very low key.

D

Deleted member 12951

If you have a 40" bar behind the grill under the Ford, will this cooler work?

BABaracus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm interested in this set-up as sometimes while towing our travel trailer the trans gets a little warm as well as during long off road in the desert. Seems like cooling the power steering fluid would help, but do I need a reservoir as well? Is over heating fluid the most common cause of pump failure? My power steering system whines after more than an hour off road.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free