LED Tail Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
yup sure did and mine didnt go all super crazy with the blinkers it works normal for me lol

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

here is a few pics of the bulbs

image_zps7617eeb5.jpg

012_zps33997b8c.jpg

013_zps12a54906.jpg

Batman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yup sure did and mine didnt go all super crazy with the blinkers it works normal for me lol

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

here is a few pics of the bulbs

image_zps7617eeb5.jpg

012_zps33997b8c.jpg

013_zps12a54906.jpg

Got that all from Recon????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
no i doubt their defective just not as bright as you thought they would be.

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 PM ----------

heres a link to the thread that shows what bulbs go where for a complete conversion of LED's
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f81/complete-led-conversion-17781/

and here is the website i ordered mine from
www.autolumination.com Tail Light Brake Light Turn Signal LED Bulbs Tail Light Brake Light Turn Signal LED Bulbs

dont have a part number but i'll see if i can track one down real fast

jaymers

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bringing up an old post but I just got some Brand New Smoked Red Recon tail lights. When first hooked up the driver side blinked fast 3 times and then went into normal flash mode. They've been on my truck for not even 2 weeks and all day today, the driver side will only blink fast. What resistors do I need to fix this? I'm OCD and it's driving me crazy! I emailed Recon and was told I need resistors. No details on which ones. Then I was told to call in to Recon. Left a message with no reply back. I'd like to get this fixed sooner than later. Any help would be appreciated.

D

Deleted member 12951

Bringing up an old post but I just got some Brand New Smoked Red Recon tail lights. When first hooked up the driver side blinked fast 3 times and then went into normal flash mode. They've been on my truck for not even 2 weeks and all day today, the driver side will only blink fast. What resistors do I need to fix this? I'm OCD and it's driving me crazy! I emailed Recon and was told I need resistors. No details on which ones. Then I was told to call in to Recon. Left a message with no reply back. I'd like to get this fixed sooner than later. Any help would be appreciated.

Replace tail light with different brand. Problem solved. It is well known on FRF that Recon is not recommended and you are finding out the lack of quality and customer service yourself unfortunately. Try Spyder or Anzo

jaymers

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really hope I hear back from Recon tomorrow and they offer to send me the resistors or let me know what exactly I need. I prefer the looks of the Red Smoked Recons. I guess I should be more concerned with functionality. If they don't help me out, I'll get my stock tails smoked and call it good. Thanks for your feedback.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk