new member check in

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CAraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I purchased a 2014 super crew in March. I got it with all the options (even aftermarket wheels and tires). I never seem to leave things alone, so then typical of me went to work on it with the boys at SVC and of course, Raptizzle, who loves to spend my money.

Attachments

• stocker.jpg
    stocker.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 79
OP
OP
C

CAraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it did not take long to make a few changes so I sold wheels and tires to a friend, and then Raptizzle and Jeff at SVC upgraded me to Method Mesh wheels, BFG 37" KO2 tires, SVC front (Raptizzle Edition) with 30" baja designs light bar and SVC 3 rear bumpers, Fox bumpstops, +2 Deaver Springs (Chase package), magnaflow exhaust, SVC 3 Tune, custom bed rack to hold 37" spare, Floor Jack, shovel and 2 bikes.

Next up Whipple supercharger on order.

Attachments

• front.jpg
    front.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 96
  • rear corner.jpg
    rear corner.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 103
  • bed rack two.jpg
    bed rack two.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 95
  • Bikes in Bed.jpg
    Bikes in Bed.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 99
D

Deleted member 12951

Congrats and welcome. Was that new or used? Saw the fender and bumper was color matched too. Your in good hands with those two.

OP
OP
C

CAraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mid perch

---------- Post added at 10:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 AM ----------

It was new. Dealer had bumpers and trim painted. Raptizzle has painted bumpers listed for sale in garage sale area

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome and congrats. Didn't take long to get the mod addiction. Good start I've had a Whipple setup sitting in my garage for a few weeks waiting to be installed. The waiting for stuff if the worst part. Besides paying for it. Lol.