Supercharged Raptor on dunes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

raptor_qatar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was watching my local car show and this episode shows off a supercharged raptor with icon suspension and other upgrades.
The guy in the video made custom bumpers as well as custom graphics and custom exhaust, i actually met the guy once as he tunes his car in the same garage that i go to.
The segment shows the guy in an area in Qatar called Al Adaid or inland sea, the dunes that we have here feel somewhat different from other countries including neighboring countries like dubai, i think its because the sand is less course i guess, i don't know, feels smoother i think.
anyway its from minute 10 to 16 to not bore you with the other crap.
Hope you enjoy!
p.s it's in arabic but i think you can turn the translate function on

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lol, that video is sweet, at 15:30 that guy has that thing side ways on the dune. That supercharger wine is awesome! Love seeing you guys out there tearring it up with these trucks!

OP
OP
raptor_qatar

raptor_qatar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, they stole the concept from top gear where they would bring celebrities and professional drivers put them in crappy cars and lap them except they gave it an arabic twist XD