want to plan an east coast swing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i am thinking of planning an east coast trip to do installs and meet up with all you wrong coasters.......

basically im thinking of starting in florida and heading up to wherever highway 80 is, and then head home. just wondering if there is enough interest to make this trip worthwhile. i am thinking maybe may or early june. i was just at my sisters house in colorado, so i will not be going back there as i had originally planned. let me know if you are interested in having your truck blessed by the raptor audio god and we can plan something out

cups

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can show you where 80 is. My old stomping grounds. Have to stop at rutts hut before head west. Best hot dogs in the world.

155mm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You know I still haven't installed that navtv you sold me a year and a half ago... :crazy: Let me know if you get near Virginia.

upscrazy8

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Come on out to East TN and we'll run some fire roads and The Dragon for a quik trip before or after some switches and radio(race) installed and other nonsense. I dont sleep either!

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't know about anyone else around me, but it's starting to **** me off that you're not including us Midwesterner's in all your planning!!!!!

FLIR, FLIR, FLIR, FLIR, FLIR, FLIR

:crazy::crazy:

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
well if you are close to the 70 i can stop. but there has to be enough interest for me to make the trip.

---------- Post added at 11:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 AM ----------

my plan was to take the 10 east to florida. take 95 north and then take 70 west to colorado. anywhere along the way i can make a stop

mcasseba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, would like you to listen to the system for some fine tuning. Live by Rt 80 in NJ.

Slacker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
70 west is pretty far south for many of us. I still don't know what I want to do to the truck anyway. Maybe I will have to meet you in the middle of the island after you move...

Ok, I just looked at a map. I thought 70 was in Tennessee. Turns out it isn't.