big changes at the car stereo company

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HAYNES OFFROAD

aka Wreckless
Reaction score
Good luck with your next chapter Noah... Being a buisness owner myself, in a similar industry, I can understand your reasonings for the way you are doing things.

Maybe I'll get out to colorodo so you can install the sub that I never bought from you, that you thought I bought from you, that I havnt even bought at all.... :ROFLJest:

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good luck with your next chapter Noah... Being a buisness owner myself, in a similar industry, I can understand your reasonings for the way you are doing things.

Maybe I'll get out to colorodo so you can install the sub that I never bought from you, that you thought I bought from you, that I havnt even bought at all.... :ROFLJest:
yeah, i got you and chris mixed up all weekend. just like i kept getting jimbo and ruby mixed up. i blame it on lack of sleep.

Ditchplains1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Noah,
Bon courage!
In the 2 or so years I have been here on FRF...first as a troll and later as a participant, I have come to learn that you are well liked, helpful, and always seem to find an answer to most of the problems brought to you.
I wish you the best of luck in the high plains of Colorado; where ever you go your friends will always be with you!
Eddie

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Noah,
Bon courage!
In the 2 or so years I have been here on FRF...first as a troll and later as a participant, I have come to learn that you are well liked, helpful, and always seem to find an answer to most of the problems brought to you.
I wish you the best of luck in the high plains of Colorado; where ever you go your friends will always be with you!
Eddie
thank you

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Noah good luck. I have a lot of respect for risk takers like you. I'm not sure why I don't say f it and move where I want to go. Hell life has always worked in my favor and I'm sure it will for you.

So do you really own a creeper's Van & live by the river?

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

Supporting Member
Reaction score
good news is that i will still be in the car audio industry so i will be current with all the new products. there have been a few shops i have talked to and each one of them wanted to hire me on the spot. i just need to choose which company will be best for me. as for the frf side, all products i offer, will still be offered. the car stereo company will still be my home base.