Rogue Racing Bump Stop Gusset Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ajstar89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry its actually 1.62" of use able up travel with an oem setup. On our Cantilever its 2" over stock. The stock shocks allow for this, however the hard rubber OEM bumps do not let the shock see this on above normal use. Only on an extreme hit and then the OEM rubber bump feels more like a rock then rubber!

We offer 2 additional bolts per side (6 total into the frame per side, 4 of which use existing holes) to mount from the top of the frame down, You will have to lift the bed up about 16" to drill and install the 1/2 " bolts. But for the extreme users who like to jump their Raptor its worth the install time for the extra security. if you opt to not add the 2 top bolts the total install time with one person is about 45 mins. We made it easy with provided nut plates to fish into the frame.

RYAN

Those nut plates are an awesome idea. Great design work there!

factive

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good for you guys!

I often wondered why all the bump stop kits on the market didn't allow for the extra bump travel it seemed like you could achieve. Now both you and SVC have figured out a solution. Combined with the reinforcement kit, this easily has to be one of the best 'bang for you buck' suspension mods out there. These trucks need all the extra bump travel you can get.

I saw your truck at the Mint 400 contingency and was extremely impressed with the quality of your products.

Last edited:

Floyd91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good for you guys!

I often wondered why all the bump stop kits on the market didn't allow for the extra bump travel it seemed like you could achieve. Now both you and SVC have figured out a solution. Combined with the reinforcement kit, this easily has to be one of the best 'bang for you buck' suspension mods out there. These trucks need all the extra bump travel you can get.

I saw your truck at the Mint 400 contingency and was extremely impressed with the quality of your products.

What reinforcement kit would you run with this?