NEW DESIGN! Adam's Car Wash Buckets

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Its the simple things in life that make the biggest difference sometimes. Is our bucket program broken or flawed? Not really, but a suggestion from a customer sparked this idea.

Admit it - at one point or another we've all been in the middle of the wash and forgotten which bucket was the soap and which was the rinse. Once you get some suds into that clean water bucket it can be hard to tell sometimes. NOT ANYMORE!

Starting today you can specify SOAP or RINSE on your bucket purchases and all 2-bucket kits will come with 1 of each standard. Don't want a 'use specific' label - no worries! The standard DETAIL KIT label is still available.

Individual Buckets: Grit Guard | Car Wash Bucket | Car Wash Tools

rinse_bucket_3_1.png
soap_bucket_1_1.png

2-Bucket Bundle: Adam's Soap & Rinse 2 Bucket Combo - New Products & Specials - New Products & Specials - Shop

soap_rinse_2buckets_1.png

AbnMP13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alright, I'll bite. Explain the difference.

2014 Terrain SuperCrew
Vortex Mud Guards ~ Husky Floor Liners ~ Rigid Dually Flushmounts ~ Rigid Dually Clear & Amber Fogs ~ Recon Smoked Mirror Lights ~ Bakflip FiberMax & BakBox ~ SVC Tune ~ Rigid 20" E2 Series - Combo ~ Mid Perch ~ Underhood & Bedlights by Noah

D

Deleted member 12951

Slap different labels on the outside of an existing bucket design and now new and improved. Rocket science marketing I'd say.

SuperRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alright, I'll bite. Explain the difference.

When you do a 2 bucket wash you have a bucket full of a soap and a bucket full of clear water to rinse your mitts before putting them back in the soap bucket. Keeps a lot of grit off your paint.

Slap different labels on the outside of an existing bucket design and now new and improved. Rocket science marketing I'd say.

They said right there they still sell both, this would be really nice if you had matching buckets honestly, i use different color ones just for that reason :buffer:

AbnMP13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks @SUPERRaptpr.

2014 Terrain SuperCrew
Vortex Mud Guards ~ Husky Floor Liners ~ Rigid Dually Flushmounts ~ Rigid Dually Clear & Amber Fogs ~ Recon Smoked Mirror Lights ~ Bakflip FiberMax & BakBox ~ SVC Tune ~ Rigid 20" E2 Series - Combo ~ Mid Perch ~ Underhood & Bedlights by Noah

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not such a big deal for our trucks. Our paint is usually all f'd up anyway. I use 2 buckets when i was the Vette, though - and a grit guard. That paint scratches really easy and black shows it all.