What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

truckarl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just ordered the 50" Rigid E series at LED Light Bars|4WheelOnline.com. It's really expensive but the good thing is that the shop gave me a nice offer. Will mount this light bar on the roof.

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I bought the Corsa Xtreme Exhaust System for Christmas but just now got around to installing it because I have been out of town. Today was the first time that I drove my Raptor since January 2nd. It was a brutal couple of months.

Anyway, the weather was nice enough to get in the garage and get some work done. I saw somewhere on here that some guy lost his SW exhaust system while driving the other day so that kinda scared me a bit about installing it myself, but I decided to save a few bucks and do it myself and get some experience in the process. As I learned with installing my front bumper things are not as intimidating as they appear.

It took me about 2 1/2 hours to get everything installed. To me, the hardest part was uninstalling everything. It was super easy to put everything together once I got the huge stock exhaust system out of there.

The sound is amazing. Not too loud when driving normal with the wife, but when I need some noise it has it. I took a before and after video as you can see below:

Before: www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAkDvrS7DQU

After: www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcT7-Gh9P7E

Ya that was me. Thanks for the shoutout. :ROFLJest: I think it was more about design than the install with it only having one hanger. Plus the hanger was smooth and didn't have a flair on the end to keep it from sliding off the rubber. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. Lol. As long as you go back and retighten the bolts after you drive it a little and it warms up I don't think you will have a problem. But if it does happen to fall off make sure you post it here so I'm not so lonely. Lol.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Took off my light bar and lights today. Planning on installing my new Truck Covers USA roll cover but ended up running errands for family instead. Truck looks naked without the bar and lights. Now to decide if I should put this bar back on or pick up a light tower from SVC instead.

I'll give you a good deal on an SVC Light Tower. Has flag pole mounts though.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424716140.947205.jpg

freedommotorsports.us

Phone: 260-444-7503
Email: [email protected]

FreedomLogo.jpg

gatechgolf

Reaction score
Ya that was me. Thanks for the shoutout. :ROFLJest: I think it was more about design than the install with it only having one hanger. Plus the hanger was smooth and didn't have a flair on the end to keep it from sliding off the rubber. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. Lol. As long as you go back and retighten the bolts after you drive it a little and it warms up I don't think you will have a problem. But if it does happen to fall off make sure you post it here so I'm not so lonely. Lol.

Haha, certainly wasn't trying to rub it in. Will certainly let you know if/when my falls off.

dhollist

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hauled my boat to the lake for the first time. Nasty weather and my new truck got dirty for the first time. Colors go well together, almost like I planned it, lol!

And the 6.2 is a beast, I passed other vehicles when I wanted with ease. The mpg surprised me, I got about 12 going 77mph towing my boat. That is 1mpg better than my old 5.4 got. How many people bought a Raptor and their mpg went up?
038.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

---------- Post added at 11:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 AM ----------

036.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

My 2014 Supercrew 6.2 definitely gets better mileage than my 2004 Supercab 5.4-3V.

All the best,
Dave