2013 Black Tuxedo *MUST SEE*

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aaron313

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's a bad truck! Thank you for fighting for our freedom bud. Whoever ends up scooping this bad boy I already envy them lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

beachz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
GLWS! Nicely done. I am kind of surprised it hasn't sold too. Someone is going to get a nice truck.

Thank you for your service and congrats on the marriage.

OP
OP
MiGHTYePP

MiGHTYePP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks everyone. The truck is listed on ebay with a reserve price of $50k. But I will take the listing down for $51k before the ebay list reaches the reserve. Or you can snag it on there for $1k less. Thank you all, this is a great forum with great people.

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
******** how is this not gone. I almost feel like getting it just bc...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
MiGHTYePP

MiGHTYePP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No luck on eBay. I have the original bumpers and a lot of original and extra parts. Also have an extra Method with stock spare mounted on it and some Rigid lights and lightbar. I will throw all this stuff in free. $50k for truck and all parts in my garage (bottom price).
I just need to sell this truck to an owner that will enjoy it before I leave it in a barn for 3 years.