2011 Headlight Bulb Replacements?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coop77InTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL... Those mean ol' internet bullies! I guess I could've gotten upset that I kinda got called out on the spam posts deal, or just realize that they're just trying to protect the forum and make it better. And, while not malicious on my part, they were right. Pay your dues, or pay the money and I suppose that's probably sound logic.

None of this is to speak to your experience on chat, there are jerks in every life situation... My grandad used to say "there's an ******* in every crowd, and if you can't spot him, then it's probably you". Always made me look hard to find the ******* first ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
This is a great forum, I'm the new resident post *****....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 109

Coop77InTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's fun 'till the forum bullies start in you. Cliquish - just like high school!!!

BTW, my freshmen year I wasn't big enough to make the football team and caught my fair share of crap... I grew 14" that summer. I'm 6'7" now and 300lbs. Sometimes karma is a funny bitch!

---------- Post added at 07:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 PM ----------

This is a great forum, I'm the new resident post *****....

I just stole that meme!

Coop77InTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd wanted to go, but couldn't make it out there.

Firemedic269

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I replaced mine with the Phillips extreme Hi3's hoping to even put the color difference between my headlights and my Rigid lights. It made almost no difference. I'll keep looking.

Mr. Elite

Reaction score
Have U looked into some of the latest headlight tech, and checked out LED headlights as an option??

Status
Not open for further replies.