Intrepid Fallen Heros Fund

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
hey guys, we are paying it forward to our military personnel through the end of this month. you can read about how this all started here.

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f202/random-military-member-giveaway-40882/

having had so many good experiences with active military, vets, and reserves, i think its the right thing to honor those who have fallen in the line of duty. I know we all have bills to pay and our family comes first, but we need to always remember the ones who have sacrificed everything for us to continue to live our lives as we do now. lets remember them and lets get a donation in to them. this will help the families who have lost a son, daughter, father, or mother. i doubt i need to explain about the fund, i know there are so many members here grateful to our service men and women. here is their website

https://www.fallenheroesfund.org/

if you want to donate directly, please feel free. i have arranged with another member to use my paypal address as a place to also drop a donation. we are trying to reach a goal of $5000 by the end of the month. gift it to [email protected] and 100% of everything gathered is going to be donated in one lump sum on march 1st. then they will know that frf is the most supportive forum for military on the net. please help if you can. if you donate directly, it would also be helpful if you could tell me the amount so we can keep track to verify we hit our goal, however not necessary at all. it doesnt matter since you are donating, however, for all of us here, we never like to fail and would definitely like to know the total that frf has donated and that we did in fact hit our goal.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Let's do this guys and girls...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 95