unknown front end noise vibration 4wd?????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BRAAPTR

Reaction score
So my truck was making a small noise that almost sounded like my stability control was being activated on my left front wheel. I could feel the small vibration on my feet and the steering wheel. Didnt sound to me like what a bad wheel bearing would sound like And it pulled a little to the left. Its hard to describe a sound over the inter web. But if these lines were a noise it would sound like this.. (.) Small break. The ( ) is a big break in sound.

_____._____._____. _____._____._____.

**I should note that this noise started after i put it back to stock perch from top perch.**

after i heard the noise i notice that my tire ripped the vacuum line in half that goes to my 4wd hub.

I have extended warranty and the shop replaced my wheel bearing/hub/4wd actuator. its been about a week and its making the same noise it did before.

I have no idea what it could be and the shop is having a hard time trying to diagnose the noise. Has anyone here had a similar issue that found out what it was?

Thanks guys!

-Mike

OP
OP
B

BRAAPTR

Reaction score
They replaced the actuator. Not sure about a valve? is that the solenoid Up on the firewall?

OP
OP
B

BRAAPTR

Reaction score
I'll have to look into how to test it. Would that be something that would cause this
noise?