Raptor Race truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
"Nerfing"? I'm new to a lot of these offroad terms. I keep seeing shops selling "nerf bars" and I've never understood that either. Can you explain? Thanks. - YODA:Jedi:

You tube Robby Gordon nerfing. In the desert when a slow car is in front and they aren't getting out of the way, they get a love tap. If they still don't get out of the way, they get slammed from behind.

Also,

Your leafs are on the way:peace:

OP
OP
A.I.I.Raciing

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
"Nerfing"? I'm new to a lot of these offroad terms. I keep seeing shops selling "nerf bars" and I've never understood that either. Can you explain? Thanks. - YODA:Jedi:

:51 seconds explains what a nerf is
Psychotic Racing TT Nerf - YouTube

If a driver in front of you doesn't move after using the horn, take him for a ride

Attachments

• McMillion's Raptor Trophy Truck.jpg
    McMillion's Raptor Trophy Truck.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 70
  • Geiser with a Raptor Clip.jpg
    Geiser with a Raptor Clip.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 76

f16YODA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You tube Robby Gordon nerfing. In the desert when a slow car is in front and they aren't getting out of the way, they get a love tap. If they still don't get out of the way, they get slammed from behind.

Also,

Your leafs are on the way:peace:

Thanks, Jarrett. On all accounts. I did get your PM and meant to get back to you. Phenomenal shipping job you guys pulled off.

Side note...I just did a "search Google for Robby Gordon nerfing" and the very first answer was a link back to your post. In less than 2 hours, Google had this thread mapped!

Good video, AII. Also, if nerfing is about bumping guys out of the way, then why are most "nerf bars" just side rails?

As always, I appreciate the education, fellas.

Have at you!
- YODA:Jedi:

Last edited: