SE style beauty rings on Ford beadlock wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GMAN62465

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I undid the first one with a nice tight Torx bit by hand and then did the rest with my Dewalt impact gun...

When putting them back in I threaded them on by hand at first and then seeded them fully with the impact gun

I also added some rubber o-rings to be a spacer between the bolt and the trim ring itself as to not cause any damage or marring of the surface of the trim ring.

GMAN

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, definitely seems worth the money for those who want the "special edition" color. Looks like a dead on match. Thanks for sharing with with us @boarder1995. I will probably be in touch with them and/or you very soon. Thanks too for the offer that I could ship the rings to you!

Just a stupid side question, the other day I started to try to take the beauty ring off with just a little Allen wrench I had. They seemed super tight and didn't want to damage anything so I just stopped. But when I do take them off, do I need to be careful of anything or just go for it and put some pressure into it?
As Rick said, a T45 torx bit and a 3/8" ratchet or braker bar. Be genital you don't want to strip out the head.

Thank You for your donations to Avery. We hit our goal!

Yukon Joe
Snoball 3
Delta Lead
www.runraptorrun.com

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@RDFTS @GMAN62465 @Yukon Joe Thanks for all the guidance! That's wat I love about this forum. Ask a question and get 3 guys quickly helping out! I appreciate the help and hope to be able to pay it forward to others.

OP
OP
boarder1995

boarder1995

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Take your time rethreading the bolts back in for sure. Steel bolts into aluminum is a recipe for stripping or cross threading threads if done hastily.
I'll still have to look for the color codes. I know someone listed them on HARO Facebook page.
They seem to be a pretty good match to my gender flares. I haven't closely parked next to an SE Raptor for direct comparison. Since I've had them painted I've gotten several compliments on the setup. Thanks for the positive remarks from y'all too.

D

Deleted member 12951

Can't you just post the color codes, why is a PM needed for that?

Danactive

I'm Back!
Reaction score
Damn those look good up close. I think he's trying to have respect for the original powder coater as to not have other companies just use their paint code... PM is more respectable I guess you could say. With that being said I have PM'd you requesting the paint code :)

D

Deleted member 12951

I am merely asking what the FACTORY paint code for the rings would be, that should not be a secret.