Rigid Industries :: Raptor Grille w/ 30" RDS-Series Light Bar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SuperRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If this grill kept the stock mesh, lost the 'bling' around the edges, and mounted a 30" across the center (like the superduty kit) I would be a lot more interested.

FP Forged

Justin Lundy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How hard would it be to try and license something with Ford?

This!

Or if it looked similar to the one in the pic but with a 40"-50" (whatever fits) RDS in place of the solid bar in the middle, I could get on board with that.

Attachments

• fordraptoroptionalgrill.jpg
    fordraptoroptionalgrill.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 983
Last edited:
OP
OP
RigidIndustries

RigidIndustries

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
This!

Or if it looked similar to the one in the pic but with a 40"-50" (whatever fits) RDS in place of the solid bar in the middle, I could get on board with that.

We know there is no one product or design that is the perfect fit for everyone but we sure do want to try!

This current design has been a great seller for us but we love and appreciate all the great feedback and ideas!

Cheers!

Drunktank

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh snap! If rigid made THAT grill with a RDS where the center bar is in the grill LEEHWCAP posted, I'd buy one in a hot second!

The little shiny buttons around the outside kinda ruin the looks... goes from custom to Bro-Dozer. Anyway to get one without the button things or with black ones at least?

One question... why a 30" bar in the grill? Why not go with as wide of one as possible? Did the RDS curves not match?

Bigeffr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had one like this in my Tacoma and I loved it. But I agree with everyone else that the front of the Raptor would not be enhanced by this setup.

I don't feel bad for not wanting it because I gave Rigid a bunch of money already on this truck :)