FS: Brand new takeoff suspension + leafs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tfung

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have a set of takeoff front and rear suspension + leaf springs from a 2014 Raptor SCrew... Truck was delivered brand new on a flatbed to the shop where I got Fox 3.0 and deavers installed... So pretty much brand new and never driven on...

Located in Tyngsboro, MA.. Highly prefer local pickup... or can be shipped at cost to you...

Asking $1500

Thanks,

Terry

Last edited:

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Approved but when you say suspension, are you meaning only shocks and leaf springs or do you have other components that you're including as well?

rkwjunior

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know if these will fit on a 2010?? I know the rears can fit with some mods, just wondering if the 2014 was a different animal all together??

OP
OP
tfung

tfung

Reaction score
I think it will fit on any 2010 to 2014 raptor....

Have a number of enquiries about selling the fronts and rears separately... Will be willing to entertain any reasonable offers.. just PM me...

OP
OP
tfung

tfung

Reaction score
Hi all,

Ended up didn't have time to sell this set before a long trip last year, and these are still sitting in the garage and still available. Looking to sell them again, as cleaning out the garage... $1000 for the front and rear suspensions and $200 for the leafs.. shipping at cost, but still prefer for the buyer to come pick up...

tfung

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free