sub box donation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
im just letting you all know there is a sub box being raffled of in the donation thread for avery. i dont know how many of you have been following it much, but lets help her out and get some donations in. here is the thread.
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f195/november-pay-forward-event-38746/index42.html#post796479

i am giving away a sub box, and a discount on a subwoofer and amp to get you the bass you need in your truck, and to help out a family and a little girl who is in need. please sign up for the raffle by giving a small donation of $5. you can purchase your tickets here

Raffle tickets can be purchased in two ways.

1) PayPal gift to [email protected] Donations will be made from the PayPal account to Avery after each Raffle.

2) Direct Donation to Avery at Service Dogs by Warren Retrievers

Either way you decide to buy tickets, be sure to include the following information in the notes.

FRF Username (If you are not a forum member, include your name)

The raffle item that you are buying tickets for.

i know quite a few of you who have contacted me regarding a good sub setup. here is your chance to get into one at much lower than normal cost.

this box will be made after the winner is picked because depending on the supercab or crewcab, and the type of woofer you want, the specs need to be complete in order to build the box. dont let me down guys.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Post some pics of this thing. Merry Christmas.....

Steve-O

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I can vouch that these boxes are kick ass! Bolts in to factory mounting points and sounds uhhh-mazing!