What's the most popular Ford Raptor Supercharger setup on NA Raptors

What's the most popular Ford Raptor Supercharger setup on NA Raptors

• Whipple

Votes: 21 58.3%
  • Procharger

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Roush

Votes: 11 30.6%
  • Other Blower Setups (mention in thread)

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NJStangersJonathan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not including the Shelby Raptors and Roush Raptors, I'm curious to see what is the most popular Supercharger Setup for the Raptors on here that were bought naturally aspirated.

Most Popular Ford Raptor Supercharger Setups for NA bought trucks:
  • Whipple
  • Procharger
  • Roush
  • Other Setups (mention below)

Post up what Raptor supercharger setup you went with, some numbers, pictures or even a video.

Now that I have the Kooks Longtubes and my exhaust the way I want, it's time for some more power. I just saw that JDM is having some specials on superchargers (not sure how long they are going on but here: RAPTOR Superchargers - JDM) and since they are like 30 mins away, I can probably get a good installation deal with them as well.

Be sure to vote in the poll, this should be interesting.

***Mods/Admins: my apologizes if a similar thread like this was posted, I didn't come across it yet.

mike.s

Reaction score
Whipple with 3.250 pulley, dual fan heat exchanger, ARH long tubes, cobra jet monoblade throttle body, dyno tuned

CCI12012014_0001.jpg

jlatigo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine went into the dealership this morning for a Roush stage two install, claimed 590hp and i get an extended warranty with that.

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
jlatigo, that's not an extended warranty is a supplemental powertrain warranty since your factory powertrain warranty will be voided.

The 590 hp claim is correct but it is at the crank (fwhp) the rwhp is 470, Mike.S is showing 527 HP (rwhp) at the wheels!

Last edited:

DevilSun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
VMP TVS would get my vote. Love that unit and what they've done for the Cobra and GT500s...easily overlooked.

DevilSun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ugh, true I think the 2.9 fits better. I thought I read the VMP was the 2.9 - I'll still take their 2.3 TVS, just not on the Raptor ;)

jlatigo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
jlatigo, that's not an extended warranty is a supplemental powertrain warranty since your factory powertrain warranty will be voided.

The 590 hp claim is correct but it is at the crank (fwhp) the rwhp is 470, Mike.S is showing 527 HP (rwhp) at the wheels!

yep its a supplemental warranty and 470 at the wheels is plenty for what i need it for. yes other kits make way more power but at that point you need to start upgrading all the other weak points. Durability and longevity is also my concern when pushing that much boost for extended periods of time (yes i do run my truck off road for longer than a 1/4 mile). There are plenty of choices for us, which one you choose should be based on what you will do with it not which one makes the most power... imop.