Which tire and wheel combo

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Red_Raptor

Reaction score
My stocks wore out so I decided to buy some tires. Long story short, they messed up my order, so I ended up taking the maxxis trepador 35's. The guy said that when they get the set of nitto trail grapplers I wanted I had the option of turning these in and picking up the nittos. Which ones do you guys think are better for on and off road usage?

Also I want to get myself some rims for Christmas and I am between 2

The fuel trophys and the method mesh.

Which would look better on a raptor?

Here is a picture with the trepadors on

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 141

RaptorRaider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just bought a set of 4 Method Mesh 17s for $643 from 4wheelpart. Love the trophys too but I personally think they look better in 20s. So if u sticking with 17s I'd go methods

OP
OP
R

Red_Raptor

Reaction score
I love the Method Mesh, but if i remember correctly Method will be releasing a new wheel soon...

Do have any information or like a close date?
I've been a fan of the mesh since I got the raptor but wouldn't mind waiting to see what they come out with

---------- Post added at 03:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

Just bought a set of 4 Method Mesh 17s for $643 from 4wheelpart. Love the trophys too but I personally think they look better in 20s. So if u sticking with 17s I'd go methods

Yeah, I didn't think I'd like a 20in wheel on the raptor so decided to stick with the 17's.. That's a great deal, I might end up ordering today if I can get them for that price

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This is all i know
39ed5a6c8ac2fc64337ae873c64e846d.jpg
eb5ed1ffd0ea6b8f680176e7d58dcc52.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk