MobArmor Magnetic Phone Mounts @ Alternative!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We just got a huge shipment of these mounts in stock!

The Mob Mount is the ultimate smart phone mount for action sports and spirited driving – on or off road. Mob Mount’s anodized aluminum phone clip will last years into the future with top quality U.S.A. craftsmanship and design. Mob Mount is easily adjustable to fit a variety of current smart phones and the design has future phones in mind. The magnetic vehicle mount is attached to a unique pivot housing that allows 70 degrees of tilt and 360 degrees of rotation for any viewing angle. The vehicle mount will include two steel mounting disks that stick to the dash of your ride and give the magnet base a secure place to attach.
Patent pending design.
What is in the box
1x Mob Mount Magnetic Black
2x Steel mounting disk
1x Instructions

Phones and Cases compatible with SMALL Mob Mount
iPhone 3G & 3Gs with bumper cases, soft cases, OtterBox Defender.
iPhone 4 & 4S with bumper cases, soft cases, OtterBox Defender & Commuter, LifeProof.
iPhone 5, 5C, & 5S with bumper cases, soft cases, OtterBox Defender & Commuter, LifeProof.
Phones that are compatible Mob Mount without case.
Samsung S3*, S4*
LG G2 *
LG Nexus 5*
HTC One M7 *
HTC One X *
iPhone 6*
(*) Use of a case may render your device non-compatible.

New Large Mount Supports these devices:
iPhone 6 w/ case
iPhone 6 Plus
Samsung Note 2 and 3
Sony Xperia
Samsung S5 Active
S5

PURCHASE HERE:
http://www.alternativeoffroad.com/MobArmor_bymfg_78-1-1.html

Attachments

• mob_mount_large_colors-475x475.jpg
    mob_mount_large_colors-475x475.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 263
  • mount_black_mag-475x475.jpg
    mount_black_mag-475x475.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 241
D

Deleted member 12951

Nice, I couldn't remember the brand but Cheapmike at Raptoberfest had this mount and said it was great. Then I forgot all about it until now. Thanks!

OP
OP
AlternativeOffroad

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Nice, I couldn't remember the brand but Cheapmike at Raptoberfest had this mount and said it was great. Then I forgot all about it until now. Thanks!

No problem! It really is great. We mounted one in our truck for a week before we signed up with them as a dealer. Fell in love and bought 30 sets haha

D

Deleted member 12951

Just ordered a red one.
Man was really wanted to get the hood light kit and flag mount for my SVC bumper, will be back when I have more Mod money. :)