Gravity kit for Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mwakgp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been looking at the C3 and LZR light kits for the Raptor, is there a similar Gravity kit with mounts expected?

KC HiLiTES

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I've been looking at the C3 and LZR light kits for the Raptor, is there a similar Gravity kit with mounts expected?

We are working on a street legal fog light but will not be out till later in the year....the Gravity 4x6 could possibly fit with some DIY mounting though. We will have a Flex Series kit out soon. This Series of lights will be released soon!

Flex LED Series

OP
OP
mwakgp

mwakgp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any more info about fog lights for the Raptor? The Gravity 4"x6" I only see listed as driving vs. the 4" round as a fog application.

KC HiLiTES

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Any more info about fog lights for the Raptor? The Gravity 4"x6" I only see listed as driving vs. the 4" round as a fog application.

We are working on a gravity kit and will update as it comes to life. The new 4" is a true street legal fog. Which we will likely create a kit, but there is also a Gravity Cube on the horizon meant for off-road use.

OP
OP
mwakgp

mwakgp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We are working on a gravity kit and will update as it comes to life. The new 4" is a true street legal fog. Which we will likely create a kit, but there is also a Gravity Cube on the horizon meant for off-road use.

Thanks for the update. I'm wanting at least one set of street legal lights. The 4" round isn't my favorite look in the stock bumper holes but I think it would provide much better performance than all the LED spot/driving cubes out there for what I need.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KC HiLiTES

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We are working to see if the 4x6 can fit some how, that would be the ticket!

Boefadeez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We are working to see if the 4x6 can fit some how, that would be the ticket!

Any progress? I checked the website but still don't see anything. Can you modify the LZR/C-series mount to fit the 4x6 Gravity?